Friday, February 26, 2010

INTERPOL Clearance

The INTERPOL clearance has been received by the SDA, so we are right on track for our court date next Friday!

Papa learned an important lesson today. - "A" is not ready for suckers. He had the idea to buy a sucker at the market this morning. He gave it to him this afternoon and he said NEVER AGAIN! We were all three sticky! Tim had to clean all of us up!

We have decided to move into the city as soon as we can take custody of "A." It will be more convenient, nicer and cheaper to rent. We have to move again with all our luggage, but I am planning on leaving some things behind. Of course, I am sick of some of the clothes I brought already and will be glad to part with my brown Old Navy down jacket. I bought it several years ago for 1/2 price and Tim laughed at me. But, I have worn it almost every day here. He, on the other hand, hasn't taken his out of the vacuum bag!

Thanks to everyone for the prayers and support!
We are about to grab a sandwich for dinner and watch some Olympic hockey! At least we think we can turn off the sound and understand what is going on.

Love,
R & T & A

2 comments:

Nan and Dan said...

woo hoo!! congrats!!
SO happy to hear they are back and clear :)
How is the weather??

ArtworkByRuth said...

Just catching up on your progress! I love his self-portrait! Praying for court to come quickly, go smoothly and your visits with "A" to be blessed! HUGS from across the ocean!