Saturday, May 22, 2010

Those three little words.....

Yesterday Alex was in a really sweet mood and wanted to be held a lot. He crawled into my lap and said, "I love you!" Sure, he has told me this before, but only after I have told him. This time, it was out of the blue and made me realize that he knows what it means and that he meant it.

I treasure these days with our son. I only have three weeks before I return to work.

As I am typing this, Alex just told Tim. "I love you!" Of course, Tim answered, "I love you, too." Alex, "I love you more!"

Now Alex is telling Tim, "be careful, Daddy. Be careful!"

Being a mom and wife is wonderful and I love it and my "boys!"

3 comments:

Conethia and Jim Bob said...

What a great moment!!! That one will be remembered forever!

karen said...

Dear Tim and Rita,
I love to read adoption blogs, specially the ones from Nikolaev, since we adopted two girls from that orphanage... We have been there twice.....

We adopted our first daughter in September 2008 and the second one in August 2009.

I think I recognize your son from some pictures the baby house sent me for my second daughter's birthday (they were taken in april 2009).
Send me your e-mail and I will gladly send you the pictures I have, hope it is Alex.

Congratulations and best regards,
Karen Stolz de Bueso
Guatemala

Tim & Rita said...

Hi Karen! Welcome to our blog! We loved the Baby House in Nikolaev. We have friends there now who are adopting three special needs children from there. I would love to see the photos and I am sure Alex would also.
Our email address is:
dixonadoption@yahoo.com

Thank you!