Monday, February 28, 2011

One year ago today, again....

Chance's 4th Birthday


Yes, I'm a boy, but I love my Mama and will do whatever she asks.


Dixon's Second Chance


7/21/02 - 02/28/11


One year ago, we were in Ukraine in the adoption process - awaiting court on Friday.
We got a phone call from home. It was my sister and I knew something was wrong, but she said wanted to talk to Tim and said, it will be OK - let me talk to Tim.

Our sweet Boxer boy, Chance died on 2/28/10. So unexpected....so untimely. We lost a son that day and within the week, gained another son - Alex.

Chance, we love and miss you, sweet boy.

Alex - we are glad you are our son.

Love,

Mama & Daddy.

1 comment:

michelle said...

Happy one year home Alex! You are so special and I do have to say you have a totally AWESOME mom!